Backstage at Dancing With the Stars: Candace Cameron Bure on Her New "Punk" Look! Plus, Who's Mad at Erin Andrews? #DWTS

DJ Tanner, punk rocker?! Though Candace Cameron Bure is known for her wholesome image, the Full House star decided to shake things up on Dancing With the Stars on Monday night, where she was partnered with a new professional dancer, Tony Dovolani, as part of the ABC reality hit's "Switch Up" twist. And Candace decided that she needed a new look to go with her new partner, going for an edgier vibe with some red hair extensions and sultry makeup.Of the daring new look she sported during the show, Candace told E! News, "I love it! I'm on the more conservative side, but I'm like a punk rocker girl on the inside and she just got to come out tonight. I loved it!" Also loving her new look? Her sons, Lev and Maksim! "They did love it. I love Mohawks or faux-hawks, whatever. I've shaved my boys' heads and my husband's...it's just such a fun look," she explained. "So Tony gave me free-rein on costumes. I loved it, so this was my idea and Tony supported it. It was super fun!" Alas, the "punk" phase is just that for Candace: a phase, as she told us, "They're going to clip out." But it wasn't all hair extensions and punk rock on Monday night as James Maslow expressed that he's a little tired of fielding questions about his dating life, particularly whether or not he and original partner Peta Murgatroyd are an item. And during Monday's show, cohost Erin Andrews made things awkward when she told them she wanted a "Dancing With the Stars baby." "Thanks, Erin!" the Big Time Rush hunk jokingly said after the show. "I appreciate that one. I'm 23 years-old, I'm not even going to think about a baby for, I don't know, 10 more years! So very cute, thanks for bringing that one out live." Peta, however, told us, "That was funny! Oh my gosh, I don't know where this is going to end, but we're having a great time with each other and yeah, leave it at that!" Dancing With the Stars airs Mondays at 8 p.m. on ABC.
You have read this articleEntertainment / US with the title Backstage at Dancing With the Stars: Candace Cameron Bure on Her New "Punk" Look! Plus, Who's Mad at Erin Andrews? #DWTS. You can bookmark this page URL http://victoriarud.blogspot.com/2014/04/backstage-at-dancing-with-stars-candace.html. Thanks!
Write by: Dj Donk - Monday, April 7, 2014

Comments "Backstage at Dancing With the Stars: Candace Cameron Bure on Her New "Punk" Look! Plus, Who's Mad at Erin Andrews? #DWTS"

Post a Comment