Carla Abellana officially confesses breaking up with Geoff Eigenmann

Carla Abellana, one of the long successful artist in entertaining career as an actress and commercial model. She recently admits that she is breaking with with the famous actor Geoff Eigenmann. These two superstars have been a couple for about four years.

Geoff Eigenmann and Carla Abellana at a party (Photo credit: GMANetwork.com)

“I remember I was the first one pa nagsabi na, 'Yes Geoff and I are officially together.' So it's just right, I believe, na ako na rin ang magsabi na we're no longer together,” the Kapuso actress said in an interview with GMA-7's showbiz talk show “Startalk” on Sunday, April 13.
She added, “Mas nagka-clash pa kami kesa nagkakasundo kami. Ang daming reasons and I wish pwede kong i-enumerate isa-isa yun pero hindi na lang. Siyempre, I respect Geoff. I respect myself kahit papaano pa rin.”

These two superstars started working together in 2009. And they started revealing their relationship status since 2010.

The 27 years old actress said there is not any other reasons why they are breaking up. She added",
Geoff and I are two different people, and we're too different na there are just so many reasons.”
You have read this articleCarla Abellana / Geoff Eigenmann / Highlight News / Philippine with the title Carla Abellana officially confesses breaking up with Geoff Eigenmann. You can bookmark this page URL http://victoriarud.blogspot.com/2014/04/carla-abellana-officially-confesses.html. Thanks!
Write by: Dj Donk - Sunday, April 13, 2014

Comments "Carla Abellana officially confesses breaking up with Geoff Eigenmann"

Post a Comment