'I didn't know I was pregnant... I just thought it was period pains': Size 10 woman who went to hospital with a sore back is stunned to GIVE BIRTH to baby boy just hours later

A size 10 party girl discharged from hospital when doctors were unable to find the cause of her back pain was stunned when she gave birth just hours later.Sophie Aldridge, 20, had no idea she was pregnant when she woke in the middle of the night with severe back ache which she put down to period pains. But when her condition deteriorated the next day, her mother took her to hospital. There, she was given an anti-sickness injection and sleeping pills before being sent home. Shortly after arriving back home the pain became unbearable and she was rushed back to hospital by ambulance. Paramedics then dropped the bombshell that she was actually in labour - and less than half an hour after arriving at A&E, she gave birth to baby Thomas.

Partying: Sophie (right) when she was eight months pregnant. Because she had no idea she was expecting, she continued to drink throughout her pregnancy
You have read this articleUK with the title 'I didn't know I was pregnant... I just thought it was period pains': Size 10 woman who went to hospital with a sore back is stunned to GIVE BIRTH to baby boy just hours later. You can bookmark this page URL http://victoriarud.blogspot.com/2014/04/didn-know-i-was-pregnant-i-just-thought.html. Thanks!
Write by: Dj Donk - Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Comments "'I didn't know I was pregnant... I just thought it was period pains': Size 10 woman who went to hospital with a sore back is stunned to GIVE BIRTH to baby boy just hours later"

Post a Comment