#DrakeBell Says #JustinBieber "Tried" to Crash His Album Release Party, Adds "There's No Real Beef"

Is Drake Bell for real??
Drake Bell wants to make something clear--Justin Bieber "tried" to crash his album release party. The 27-year-old star spoke out about what happened at his event at Mixology at The Grove last night during an interview with Fox 11 News. "I don't think there is anything going on between us," Bell told the news anchor when asked what's going on between him and the Biebs."I think I've joined with most celebrities and have said a couple of opinions on there [Twitter]. I don't think the Beliebers have liked it very much," he added. He also mentioned that Bieber never actually crashed the album release party, but Bell said he tried, though added that the event was 21 and over. "I was changing my clothes [at the time], I didn't know he was there," he said. "That pic [that Bieber posted on Instagram] is actually as Justin was leaving." The Biebs chauffeured van drove by the front entrance of the venue where Drake's party was taking place--causing fans to rush to the car in hopes of seeing the pop star. At one point, the "Beauty and a Beat" singer rolled down the windows of his ride and shook hands with the crowd of screaming Beliebers. Bell went to see what was going on, a photo of him looking at the crowd was posted by Bieber with the caption, "Why is @JustinBieber sprinter van getting more attention than my album release party." Drake tweeted, "Dude! Thank you for coming to my party I didn't know you were down stairs sorry they didn't let you in!! Should have hmu!!" Despite their constant back and forth, Bell told Fox 11, "There's no war. There's no real beef or anything like that."
I definitely hope so
You have read this article with the title #DrakeBell Says #JustinBieber "Tried" to Crash His Album Release Party, Adds "There's No Real Beef". You can bookmark this page URL http://victoriarud.blogspot.com/2014/04/drakebell-says-justinbieber-to-crash.html. Thanks!
Write by: Dj Donk - Saturday, April 19, 2014

Comments "#DrakeBell Says #JustinBieber "Tried" to Crash His Album Release Party, Adds "There's No Real Beef""

Post a Comment