#Kara’sKangJiYoung Writes Heartfelt Hand Written Letter from #London Thanking Her Fans

Kara ‘s Kang Ji Young has posted heartfelt, hand written letters on her Instagram that she wrote in London thanking her fans for the support. The former Kara member is enjoying the new found freedom of being a student and is planning to study English in UK. She follows a similar path with former Kara member Nicole who went to New York after completing her contract with DSP Media. You can visit her Instagram page here .Enjoy your travels Kang Ji Young! Thank you for all the great performances and songs as a member of Kara~
The letter reads: Hello, it’s Ji Young. I think it’s been a long time since I am writing to you like this again. I picked up a pen because I wanted to properly convey my true thoughts to everyone. I am sure you’ve already read the news articles, but I left for London on the 5th. Although I came to the UK where a friend of mine is living since I was a little afraid going it alone, I realized how precious the people around me are, since until now, other people always took care of me, including the members and the staff colleagues. Perhaps it is because I’ve come to this point always looking forward and in a constant hurry, but I am really happy right now and spending it to the fullest. I am going to read a lot, study English, and travel, as well, and want to experience many different things that I was not able to before. I don’t know when, but I will return as more a grown and fabulous person. I hope that you can wait for me and don’t forget about me! I will try my best to repay the boundless love you’ve given me. I will send my regards time to time! I know I’ve given some concerns, and on that I want to give my sincerest apologies. No matter, don’t worry about me from now on, I am brave and healthy. Please be happy and healthy! Please send me your encouragements and cheers. Thank you. 2014.4.6 Jiyoung from England
Read more: Kara Member Kang Ji Young ’s Contract with DSP Expires , Leaves for London Kara Will Be Recruiting 2 New Members For a Comeback Later This Year Nicole Opens Up About Agency Rumors: “My Heart Hurts Even More…” [Feature] Pandora’s Box – Detailed Look into Kara’s Past Part 1 [Feature] Pandora’s Box – A Detailed Look Into Kara’s Past Part 2 DSP Releases Official Statement on Nicole’s Departure from Kara
You have read this articleEntertainment / Kpop with the title #Kara’sKangJiYoung Writes Heartfelt Hand Written Letter from #London Thanking Her Fans. You can bookmark this page URL http://victoriarud.blogspot.com/2014/04/karaskangjiyoung-writes-heartfelt-hand.html. Thanks!
Write by: Dj Donk - Saturday, April 5, 2014

Comments "#Kara’sKangJiYoung Writes Heartfelt Hand Written Letter from #London Thanking Her Fans"

Post a Comment