Manny Pacquiao got back his victory from Timothy Bradley, 2014

Manny Pacquiao, a boxer hero for Filipina, has won the American famous boxer, Timothy Bradley, last Sunday, 13 April 2013 in Las Vegas. This is one of his great success for the another step.

Last two year in 2012, he lost Timothy Bradley. Last Sunday was their rematch. And Manny Pacquiao won with an unanimous decision.


A clear shot punch from Manny Pacquiao (Photo credit: CNN/Photo: Robert Beck/SI)

Timothy Bradley said,"I tried, I really tried. I really wanted that knockout. Manny is a great fighter, one of the best in the world. I tried throwing something over the top. I knew I had to do more in this fight than the last fight."

According to the judges, Manny Pacquiao has improved in term of speed, power, and footwork.

"Yes I tried to finish him several times," Pacquiao said. "Many times I hit him hard, but he was still there. We cannot underestimate Bradley. He's very tough."

After winning the fight, he got his revenge and the WBO welterweight belt which he wanted so badly back from Timothy Bradley. And said he is ready to fight with anther American famous boxer, Floyd Mayweather Jnr.

You have read this articleHighlight News / Philippine with the title Manny Pacquiao got back his victory from Timothy Bradley, 2014. You can bookmark this page URL http://victoriarud.blogspot.com/2014/04/manny-pacquiao-got-back-his-victory.html. Thanks!
Write by: Dj Donk - Sunday, April 13, 2014

Comments "Manny Pacquiao got back his victory from Timothy Bradley, 2014"

Post a Comment