Sam & Cat Drama: Are #ArianaGrande and #JennetteMcCurdy Ready to Leave the Hit Nickelodeon Show?

Is there major drama going on behind the scenes of Ariana Grande and Jennette McCurdy's hit Nickelodeon show Sam & Cat?! This week, reports surfaced claiming that the future of the show is uncertain as the first season comes to an end and the cast and crew go on hiatus. According to Deadline, there is "discord" on set as many workers have been let go without promise of a second season. "We are wrapping up what was an unusually long production cycle of Sam & Cat, andeveryone is understandably tired," Nickelodeon told E! News in a statement regarding the show's future. "We are going into our production hiatus next week which will give everyone on the show a much needed rest." Reportedly adding to the drama are leaked NSFW photos of McCurdy, 21, which surfaced online last month, and reports that both McCurdy and Grande, 20, sometimes show up late to set and feel "constrained" by the kids-friendly Nickelodeon machine. McCurdy also skipped out on last week's Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards while simultaneously slamming the network on Twitter. "A lot of you guys are asking why I didn't attend the KCAs," McCurdy wrote in a lengthy post. "I wish I could explain everything as thoroughly as I would like to, but unfortunately a simpler explanation is all I can write. I was put in an uncomfortable, compromising, unfair situation (many of you have guessed what it is) and I had to look out for me. I chose to not go because sticking up for what is right and what is fair is what my mom taught me is ALWAYS the most important thing. I want to thank those of you who have reached out with kind words of support, McCurdians and Arianators alike. No matter who or what you support, I believe in supporting fairness first. If you have done that, thank you." McCurdy quickly added, "My previous tweet has nothing to do with pics leaked.oh you guys lol," followed by, "It has to do with how nickelodeon treated me. That's all. Thanks for the love." Meanwhile, Grande, who's solo music career has taken off over the past year, picked up the Kids' Choice Award for Favorite TV Actress (Sam & Cat also won Favorite TV Show). Do you like Sam and Cat and want it to stay?? Tell u your opinion ..
You have read this articleEntertainment with the title Sam & Cat Drama: Are #ArianaGrande and #JennetteMcCurdy Ready to Leave the Hit Nickelodeon Show?. You can bookmark this page URL http://victoriarud.blogspot.com/2014/04/sam-cat-drama-are-arianagrande-and.html. Thanks!
Write by: Dj Donk - Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Comments "Sam & Cat Drama: Are #ArianaGrande and #JennetteMcCurdy Ready to Leave the Hit Nickelodeon Show?"

Post a Comment