Akpors

Akpors and his wife were in court for divorce. The only problem left to settle was who gets custody of the child! The wife stood up and said: "your honor, I carried this child in my stomach for nine months and brought him into this world in pains and labour, he should be in my custody. The Judge turns to Akpors and asks, what do you have to say to that? Akpors calmly replies: ”Your honor, if I put my ATM card into an ATM machine and money comes out, who owns the money, the ATM machine or me?
One word for Akpors this time around? + if you are the Judge, who gets custody of the child from this argument?
You have read this articleNigeria with the title Akpors. You can bookmark this page URL http://victoriarud.blogspot.com/2014/05/akpors.html. Thanks!
Write by: Dj Donk - Thursday, May 8, 2014

Comments "Akpors"

Post a Comment