Sad: Girl Commits Suicide After Posting Heart Breaking Video Online Saying " I Am Doing The World A Favour"

Maddie Yates, from Louisville, Kentucky, uploaded the video entitled 'Important' online and then shared it on her Twitter page before taking her life on Monday night. The video, which has nowbeen taken down, was viewed more than 10,000 times in the first 24 hours after it was posted. 'I know that I'm going to hurt everyone who loves me,' she said, explaining that she had been treated for depression and had been prescribed Prozac. 'But I've been like this for so long, and there's still a chance that the worst day might still be coming. I just don't see how this is a bad idea.'
You have read this articleNews / US with the title Sad: Girl Commits Suicide After Posting Heart Breaking Video Online Saying " I Am Doing The World A Favour". You can bookmark this page URL http://victoriarud.blogspot.com/2014/04/sad-girl-commits-suicide-after-posting.html. Thanks!
Write by: Dj Donk - Thursday, April 17, 2014

Comments "Sad: Girl Commits Suicide After Posting Heart Breaking Video Online Saying " I Am Doing The World A Favour""

Post a Comment