James Franco Pulls Down His Underwear in Racy Instagram Picture--Then Deletes It

Holy crap!!! James Franco is at it again. The selfie-loving star shared yet another photo of himself via Instagram Thursday, and it might be his most suggestive shot yet. In the picture, Franco pulls down his white boxer briefs, apparently on the verge of fully exposing himself. His chest appears sweaty and the actor's facial expression is forlorn.
The picture was uploaded at 11:28 p.m. ET, but the Of Mice and Men star--who often poses shirtless on the social networking site--has since deleted it from his account. The caption read, "JUMP ROPE."
Franco, 36, got into a bit of trouble last month after he used Instagram to hit on a 17-year- old tourist. He first addressed the incident during an Apr. 4 appearance on Live! With Kelly and Michael. "I'm embarrassed, and I guess I'm just a model of, you know, how social media is tricky," Franco said. "It's a way people meet each other today. But what I've learned I guess just because I'm new to it is like, you don't know who's on the other end. You meet somebody in person and you get a feel for them but you don't know who you're talking to, and, you know? So I used bad judgment. I learned my lesson."
The Spring Breakers star addressed the fallout again on SiriusXM's Howard Stern Show Wednesday.
"Seventeen is legal in New York, but that being said, it's still pretty damn young," said Franco, who is currently single. "They make it out like I'm pursuing young women. I'm not going to high schools looking for dates. I'm leaving my work and they're coming there. So, I'm seeing attractive women."
Franco met Clode after she saw Of Mice and Men on Broadway, and they reconnected via Instagram soon after. "I saw her and she said on her page, 'I love James Franco! Blahblahblah. 'Well, OK, you look interesting. I don't know how old you are," he recalled. "I was a gentleman. I said, 'Do you have a boyfriend?' And her response was, 'Not when you're around.' So that to me sounds like, OK, she's interested." Though his reputation took a hit, the Palo Alto star said he imagined the fallout was far worse for Clode, who isn't used to life in the public eye: "My sense is that it turned bad on her."
So why did he try to set up a hookup in the first place? "Like anybody, I was just trying to meet somebody," Franco told host Howard Stern. "It's just that my dirty s--t gets put out internationally."
You have read this articleEntertainment / News with the title James Franco Pulls Down His Underwear in Racy Instagram Picture--Then Deletes It. You can bookmark this page URL http://victoriarud.blogspot.com/2014/05/james-franco-pulls-down-his-underwear.html. Thanks!
Write by: Dj Donk - Friday, May 2, 2014

Comments "James Franco Pulls Down His Underwear in Racy Instagram Picture--Then Deletes It"

Post a Comment